April 13, 2009

PETA: Obama Puppy Should Be Neutered (But He Already Is)


Amazingly, PETA and I agree on something. We both love animals. However, choosing to stick my wet nose in other people's business isn't how I roll. Cherishing freedom is what I'm about. Therefore, people should be able to wear fur -- without fanatics dousing them with blood. Exercising their First Amendment rights should be enough for some PETA supporters. But I digress...



In order to avoid making a fool itself, PETA might have asked a simple question first. Is Bo fixed? No one...I mean no one...appreciates Big Brother. However, PETA's approach seems to mirror the attitude of many humane societies. Ensuring owners are responsible is a noble goal. But making pet ownership harder than adopting a child is ridiculous.



If PETA is concerned about re-homing pets, it should help encourage better pet adoption regulations.
About Bo Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: